Area to be covered: Various
Salary: £35,000 plus commission based on sales
Benefits: Company Car, Laptop, Company Phone,
Joule UK is one of the leading manufacturers of Hot Water Cylinders in the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth, positions have arisen for dynamic Area Sales Managers for the following areas: South Coast and South East; South West and South Wales; Scotland.
If you have a proven field sales track record in the heating and plumbing market and have a dynamic approach to generating new business in areas where there is little penetration, you may be the person Joule UK is looking for.
The role of the Area Sales Manager
- Merchant Sales – Both Plumbing and Building Merchants
- Building and Maintaining relationships with developers, contractors and house builders.
- Specification work with architects, M&E consultants
- Dealing with the Joule product portfolio
- Cylinder Range (Joule, ThermaQ and RM products)
- Heat Pumps – ASHP and EAHP
- Underfloor Heating
- Solar Thermal
- Some on-site work, technical sales and commissioning heat pumps.
- Covering the various areas
- South West/Wales
- South Coast/South East
The Area Sales Manager applicant would ideally (but would not be essential)
- Have sold into plumbing & heating contractors and plumbing & heating merchants
- Have some product knowledge, but all training will be given.
- Be commercially astute
- Be capable of generating new business on a patch with little penetration
- Be dynamic with a strong work ethic
- Have experience of having sold into the new build/housebuilder marketplace
- Have plumbing & heating and/or ventilation industry field sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be well organised, likeable, tenacious and results orientated