Our organisation is seeking an experienced dynamic, proactive person to join our growing team. You will aid in all aspects of operations and sales office functions.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for:
Communicating with customers via email and telephone.
- Ensuring sales order details are correct and prices current
- Supporting the external sales team
- Providing general administrative support to the office.
- Dealing with delivery and customer expectations
- Understanding and advising on our range of products
- Working with the sales office manager to ensure staff is hitting KPI’s and focused on customer interaction.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Processing customer orders, including system entry, pricing, and filing.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the sales department.
- Maintaining accurate customer records including price lists, purchase orders, providing proof of deliveries, copy paperwork and POS literature when required.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers by helping to resolve issues and providing a high standard of customer service in general.
- Answer sales calls, provide product information and quotes over email and telephone, use the photocopier.
- Experience in the plumbing and heating arena would be beneficial
- Understanding of a fast-paced customer-focused operation, the ability to think “outside the box” and understanding how to successfully handle daily challenges.
- Previous experience in a busy sales office environment and/or administration is required.
- IT literate, proficient in all Microsoft applications, and able to learn and understand ERP / WMS systems to a high standard.
- Good time management and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 per year