Warm Up Your Sales This Winter with Samsung – Free Tablet or Smart Watch
Get a FREE Galaxy Tab A or Gear S for every 3 Samsung Air Source Pump Systems purchased during the qualifying period.
Promotional Period: 1st October – 31st December 2015
By entering this Sales Promotion (the “Sales Promotion”) you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter of this Sales Promotion is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Sales Promotion is open to MCS registered installers of Air Source Heat Pumps only.
3. The prizes: One Samsung Galaxy Tab A for every 3 units of Samsung EHS Air Source Heat Pump Systems purchased from any of Samsung’s UK distributors or resellers and invoiced between 1st October – 31st December (the “Promotion Period”). One Samsung Gear S for every 3 units of EHS Air Source Heat Pump Systems purchased from any of Samsung’s UK distributors or resellers and invoiced within the Promotion Period.
4. For the purposes of this Sales Promotion; An EHS system is either a Monobloc outdoor with model code AE***JXYDEH (e.g. AE090JXYDEH) or a Split system & Hydrobox combination with model codes AE***JXEDEH & AE***JNYDEH (e.g. AE160JXEDEH & AE160JNYDEH). A full list of applicable products is available on request.
5. There is no upwards limit on how many prizes can be won.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable. No alternative prizes are available, nor a cash alternative. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.
7. The principal/director at each successful Participant will be notified via email by Friday 8th January 2016 with the number of products they have won under this Promotion. It is then the decision of principal/director how the prizes are used/distributed.
8. Cancelled orders within the Promotion Period will not be considered and will be excluded from the achievement targets and for the final results. The same will apply to orders placed during the Promotion Period but returned, cancelled, or credited after the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Samsung shall have the right, where necessary to undertake all such actions as it is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid participation in the Sales Promotion including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the relevant sales data related to the eligibility for the prize.
10. All decisions made by Samsung in respect of this Sales Promotion will be considered final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of disputed results the decision of Samsung shall be final.
11. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused or sustained by any Participant in this Sales Promotion, save that nothing in the terms and conditions shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proven negligence of Samsung or for fraud.
12. Before receipt of the prize each recipient is required to complete an ‘Incentive Scheme Form’ and return to h.hodgson@ samsung.com. This is so Samsung can fulfil its National Insurance obligation as detailed in point 13 below.
13. The prizes awarded in this Sales Promotion may be considered to be a taxable benefit in kind to those persons involved. The value of the prize(s) are subject to current tax laws. The prevailing Class 1A National Insurance contribution (currently 13.8%) will be applied on the value of the prizes and Samsung will bear and pay the National Insurance liability direct to HMRC under the Samsung Tax Award Scheme. Samsung will not be responsible for the Income tax liability on the prizes. The Income tax liability will be the responsibility of the individual’s employer or the individual recipient of the prize.
14. Samsung reserve the right to amend or withdraw this Sales Promotion in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Sales Promotion.
17. By entering the Sales Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize awarded and/or disqualification from this Sales Promotion.
18. This promotion is governed by English Law.